Register for our free “Divorce Doctors” Webinars to access our team of divorce specialists and get answers to your divorce questions. You are our focus!
2023 “Divorce Doctors” Schedule:
Dec 15 (moved ahead of holiday blitz)
Ask Anything Divorce-Related:
- What drives divorce costs up, regardless of the divorce process you use, and what can you do about it?
- How can meeting together first with a neutral, financial specialist trained in both mediation and collaborative practice save you both money, regardless of the divorce process you use?
- How are many high-conflict, low-trust couples able to mediate and ensure financial transparency?
- How and when is it wisest to tell the children you’re divorcing?
- Is it better to tell kids together or separately? Why does it make such a difference?
- What can happen legally if you move out of the house, or even just out of the bedroom, without an agreement in place?
- How can serving the divorce petition help or damage your entire divorce process?
- How can the quality of your coparenting impact your kids’ cognitively, psychologically, behaviorally or medically, and what can you do to avoid these well-researched effects?
- Which legal ways to divorce can actually leave you better equipped for respect and civility than you were while married?